Our shared tour is organized in small groups not exceeding 17 tourists. Ourika valley day trip is the closest day trip destination from Marrakech, due to its many waterfalls and wondeful nature, it is a very popular attraction which provides for you a visit of a beautiful lush valley on the foothills of the Atlas Mountains in morocco. The tour program contains ground services and take care of the tour details for you so you can enjoy your excursion with the group. The tour is very lively and economically advantageous because the costs are shared.
What You Can Expect
• Travel through the foothills of the Atlas Mountains.
• Explore the beautiful landscapes of Ourika Valley.
• Visit of Berber house, sipping green tea, and eating a household food.
• Free time to visit village and the weekly Berber market (Just on Monday or Thursday).
• explore Setti Fatma waterfalls.
• Enjoy delicious Berber tagines in a popular restaurant near the river.
• Tour includes round-trip travel by air-conditioned minibus from your hotel in Marrakech.
Discover the delights of the Ourika Valley in Morocco’s Atlas Mountains on one day trip from Marrakech . Along the way, you visit a traditional Berber house to sip mint tea with the locals and know about their old and simple lifestyle. You may have the opportunity to visit the weekly Berber market only on Monday or Thursday. Your guide take you, then, to discover the wonderful panoramas of the waterfalls in Setti Fatma and enjoy a hike on the village through the sumptuous Ourika valley carved into the Atlas’ foothills. You will pass by an old small footbridge full of charm for lunch in one of traditional restaurants in front of the river. Last visit to a woman’s cooperative producing Argan oil in the way of back to Marrakech.