Our shared tour is organized in small groups not exceeding 17 tourists, to the Ouzoud waterfalls, one of the stunningly beautiful landscape spread in the Atlas Mountain and the highest falls in North Africa. It’s a really majestic falls plunge 360 feet (110 meters) to the ground below and refreshing and rejuvenating sight. The tour program contains ground services and take care of the tour details for you so you can enjoy your excursion with the group. The tour is very lively and economically advantageous because the costs are shared.
What You Can Expect
• Visit the Ouzoud waterfalls and enjoy the beauty of the High Atlas.
• Enjoy fascinating panoramic views from the top of the Falls.
• Hiking on the foot to the top of cascades.
• See whole families of monkeys in site.
• Discover the typical Berber village of the High Atlas Mountains
• taste traditional Berber tagine in a typical restaurant with panoramic views on the falls.
• Pickup and drop-off to your accommodation in Marrakech.
We invite you to discover the most beautiful and famous waterfalls in Morocco, more than 100 m high, surrounded by a quasi permanent rainbow and a fascinating nature. Starting from Marrakech, and after two hours you join the Middle Atlas. You will be able to discover the highest waterfalls in morocco passing through rural villages and fascinating mountains landscapes. you will have the opportunity to go on a trek around the falls, ride the local boats to cross the river, or treking for 2 hours to get to the source of falls. be sure to check out the monkeys living in the area, and to taste then a local dishe in a typical restaurant in front of cascades. After a restful and relaxing afternoon your return back to Marrakech, the driver will drop your off your hotel.